Tuesday, May 4, 2010

November election and Immigration

According to REUTERS.com democrats find it important to move forward with the immigration reform before November. The reason given is because Arizona went forth with the law. When I read this statement it acually upset me. I don't understand why people are so angry to have to show identification. It is a law if you are over the age of 16 and a police office asks you for idfentification, you can be taken to jail. If I have to cover my basis, being a citizen, why shouldnt they?

"Our folks were serious about immigration reform before, but Arizona has added to the urgency," a senior Democratic aide told Reuters.

I ask if you have nothing to hide than why not show your ID?









http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6434D420100504

No comments:

Post a Comment